We are committed to ensuring a safe environment for all those visiting our event. All participating artists are being asked to follow a number of Covid-secure measures to make the visitor experience safe and enjoyable for all. We ask all visitors to follow these general guidelines when visiting studios and artworks, enabling it to be a safe visit for all.
- We ask visitors to please wear a mask for the duration of their visit, and to maintain 2-metre social distancing.
- Observe the ‘rule of six’ or three household limit when visiting indoor locations & studios – while this remains in place (which may involve having to wait for a short while)
- Use the provided hand-sanitisers.
- Follow any further guidelines that artists have in place for their indoor studios – the artist will explain these to you when you arrive – such as leaving an email address or telephone number for track and trace.
- Many of the 46 artist studios open to the public involve outdoor spaces, such as garden sheds or temporary work outdoors. All participating artists have been advised to encourage ventilation by opening windows and doors relating to indoor spaces, and to regularly clean touch points.
- Finally, and most importantly, please only travel to our studios if you are well and do not have any of the publicised symptoms relating to Covid-19
With your cooperation, we will endeavour to keep everyone safe through applying these measures, but we obviously cannot guarantee that these efforts will offer full protection. Owing to the tendency for changes in restrictions in the ongoing situation regarding Covid, we strongly recommend that visitors do not rely solely on this Guide but check online before travelling.
This website will be updated with any significant studio-related developments or Covid updates in the lead up to the event. For the latest official Scotland Government advice about Level 1 Protection Levels, see: gov.scot.